You’re asking yourself a very smart question: Is it better to hire a financial advisor, or do it yourself?
To answer that question, we take a look at 6 determining factors:
- Do you have access to full-time analysts?
- Where is your advisor's research coming from?
- What access does the firm have?
- How does your advisor feel about bonds?
- Does the firm have institutionally-priced share classes?
- Does the firm use an investment committee?
With more than 40 years experience helping families, we know how much is at stake when it comes to managing your life savings. We hope you use this guide to ensure the financial advice you receive pays for itself.